Massage is an ancient form of therapy that is regaining well-deserved recognition in the medical world as an effective rehabilitative tool. It can help restore function to underused muscles, decrease stress, and improve blood flow to treatment areas. The providers at Regenesys Physical Medicine in Frisco, Texas, never lost sight of the benefits provided by massage therapy. It’s long been a part of the services they offer to our neighbors in Frisco and Little Elm. To discover the benefits of massage therapy, call the office today to schedule an appointment or book your visit online.
To our patients and community, we offer the following types of massage: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Trigger Point, Myofascial, Sports, and Clinical (Medical) Massage. Please call our office at 972-712-5556 for information on scheduling your massage today!
At Regenesys Physical Medicine in Frisco, TX, our providers have years of experience and advanced training in treating the most difficult conditions. Our Therapists’ healing hands will make you feel right at home.
More Americans are turning to Massage Therapy for relief of pain & tension from the daily stresses of their busy lives, as well as to maintain overall wellness and good health. Did you know there are approximately five million touch receptors in your skin? There are three thousand just in your fingertip! This is why the power of Massage is so beneficial. Receiving a massage achieves much more than the relaxation of the body and mind. Here are a few of the many benefits massage provides:
- reduces stress, anxiety, depression
- release endorphins
- reduces heart rate and lower blood pressure
- increases the circulation of blood and lymph (both carry nutrients to trillions of cells in your body and also carry waste away leading to natural detoxification)
- boosts your immune system to help fight off infection to stay healthy
- restores muscle strength, increases flexibility and range of motion
- improves muscle tone and joint function
What is medical massage?
Medical massage, also sometimes referred to as orthopedic or clinical massage, is a massage therapy specialty aimed at identifying and treating medical muscle pain or sports injuries. As an integrated physical medicine clinic in Frisco, our expert team of clinical massage therapists specializes in medical massage therapy.
The goal of medical massage is to:
- Restore muscle balance
- Reduce joint and muscle pain
- Reduce myofascial restrictions and adhesions
- Improve joint mobility and range of motion
- Enhance athletic performance
- Facilitate functional rehabilitation prescribed as part of the treatment process
Rehabilitative massage is used as a method of treatment for a number of conditions, including back pain, joint pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendonitis. The experienced providers at Regenesys Physical Medicine may recommend medical massage therapy as part of your treatment plan to help stabilize your condition.
Experience all the benefits Massage Therapy has to offer at Regenesys Physical Medicine in Frisco, TX. Call 972-712-5556 to schedule a relaxing massage today.request an appointment